1. The promotion is run by Competitions.ie.
2. The promotion is a prize draw, which is open to all ROI residents over 18 who enter the prize draw.
3. The Prize is a Years Supply of Tayto Crips. (One 25g bag per day).
4. The main closing date is the 31st of December 2018 and the selection will be made on 10th of January 2019.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No bulk or automated entries. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw.
7. The winners will be notified by email before 10th of January 2019.
8. After notification, if the prize is not claimed within 31 days, the draw will be held again and the prize awarded to the winner of the second draw.
9. No cash alternative.
10. The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph for the purpose of publicity, without any additional remuneration.
11. The prize will be provided by competitions.ie. In the event of circumstances outside its control, competitions.ie reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize.
12. By registering or subscribing to any of competitions.ie products or services and submitting your information, you are agreeing to receive marketing offers from competitions.ie or its sponsors/partners.